Monday, October 12, 2009

Sample Sale - Week 3!

I will be offering the following design for 25% off to the FIRST person who responds wanting this piece made especially for them. The catch to the discount is that I will hold the piece until my upcoming shows are over and will ship them out to you after November 16. This is a wonderful way for me to have great samples for my shows and for you to have a FANTASTIC discount. If you are the "plan ahead" type, you could get amazing savings on one of a kind Christmas presents! A new piece will be offered each week. I will make this offer available on facebook, through email as well as through my personal and business blogs, so you must act quickly!! I will announce when the offer has been accepted and is closed.


The piece that will be offered today is:
The Sweetpea Necklace
(picture below)


This piece is perfect for the first initials of children, grandchildren and/or a spouse. This necklace is normally $37 with up to 2 discs (additional discs are $5 each), but will be offered to the first person who contacts me at the special price of $27.75! This is such a "sweet" necklace - and, what a deal!! Contact me at lannaejohnson@windstream.net if you are interested in this special offer!
This offer has been accepted and is now closed. Please check back next Monday for another design to be offered!

1 comment:

The Clanton Gang said...

Dang! I am just not fast enough!!