Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mother's Day Discount!

Sorry for the blogging absence. Between spring break and new orders coming in, I really have not found much time to be on the computer. But, I am back in action and here with a discount. As you all know (or at least I hope it is on your radar screen), Mother's Day is just around the corner. What better gift to give any mother than jewelry - better yet, jewelry personalized with the names of her children! You can choose a design from my blog, or we can discuss a custom piece designed especially for you. Either way, you need to take advantage of a 10% discount on all orders between now and Mother's Day!

Take a look at one of my new pieces. This necklace was designed for a friend of mine who has seven grandchildren. We needed to fit all seven names on a necklace, and I think it turned out great. She hasn't seen it yet, so I hope she loves it!

Start your Mother's Day shopping today!!

No comments: