Wednesday, April 15, 2009

young guest artist


My five-year old has been after me for quite some time to help him design a piece of jewelry that he could give to me. When he came home today asking to do his homework right away so that he could stamp something, it was awfully hard for me to say no. After all, he made three 100s on various tests at school today. So, not only is he smart...but he's talented, too! (I can say these things since I'm his mother!) Let me introduce to you Walker's very own crazy robot design! He really came up with this all by himself. Now, this one is obviously mine, all mine; however, you can have your very own for the low, low price of only $3 - he sets his own prices! Let me tell you that this is a BARGAIN! I feel like this is the place where I'm supposed to throw in some Ginzu knives, but I can tell you that is not a part of the deal.


Look at my sweet designer!

Hope you're having a great week!!

2 comments:

maggiegracecreates said...

you know I want one - right????

missed you last night.

The Clanton Gang said...

That is just TOO cute!! I love that he thinks what his mama does it cool. :)