Thursday, May 14, 2009

updated monogram necklace

Dear friends of ours have a daughter graduating from high school Saturday. She was given monogram earrings for Christmas, and I decided to match a necklace to the earrings for her graduation gift. So, the oldie but goodie monogram necklace is not retired, but there is a new one so you will now have a choice! I will try to post some updated pieces over the next few days. I have been awful about that recently. I guess I'm just plugging away until summer!

update: Oh...so you may want one of these for yourself you say? I can personalize one for you for $44. It is a 5/8" sterling disc stamped and soldered to a wonderful teardrop. And, of course, it comes with the freshwater pearl dangle and either a 16" or 18" chain. Fun! Fun!

1 comment:

Misty Berryman said...

I like this, it is very simple, like me!!!!!