Wednesday, July 8, 2009

overdue

as in my gift...not the mother/baby! My goal is to have this necklace in hand before this child turns 16 - okay maybe I'd like to make my goal to have it in the mail by the end of this week. Reasonable goal? I think so. Anyway, this piece is a new one to my collection, similar to ten tiny toes. A small stamped disc is soldered to a sterling oval and is perfect for the names of a couple of children or the full name of a new baby. I am offering this piece for $40. It will be the hit of the baby shower...I promise!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Lannae-
I just got the teamgreene necklace you made and it is all I can do to not be very unfair for the auction-put the necklace on and never take it off.
This is very special and you are the sweetest person for making it.
Smile- Brandy