Wednesday, February 18, 2009

be.mine

With sick children for nearly 3 weeks straight, I have yet to give you a glimpse into our Valentine's Day. So, it went a little something like this...

fingerprint Valentines for Walker's Kindergarten class - his fingers were green for quite some time!

an evening in Savannah (alone!) with my wonderful husband - thanks mom and dad for taking such good care of our sweet boys!

beautiful flowers from the boys in my life

an amazing painting from my husband (you know how I love art!) that was done by an artist whose daughter is blind - it reads love in braille - how cool is that?!

Now, if only I could get both of my boys well. I'm heading back to the pediatrician today to check on the little man who has croup. Will this ever end?

2 comments:

maggiegracecreates said...

Love the painting --- a lot

The Clanton Gang said...

I love the painting!! And how fun that y'all went to Savannah!