Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Winner!

Sorry it has taken me an extra day to get our winner posted; however, when we returned from Savannah we came home to a very sick little guy. We spent our Valentine's Day at the pediatrician-on-call determining that Walker had bronchitis. Wasn't I just saying something about the warm weather killing all of our nasty germs? So much for that theory! Anyway after an antibiotic, breathing treatments and hallucination producing steroids (another story for another day,) he is finally on the road to recovery. So, onto that winner! Drum roll, please.....

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:3
Timestamp: 2009-02-17 20:22:58 UTC


Comment number three is from Amanda! Amanda, send me an email to lannaejohnson@windstream.net to let me know you've seen this, and we can discuss your earrings. Congratulations!

Now, you know I always like to brag on my talented friends. I just had to show off a picture of the new bag my friend Wendi made for me. You'll have to let me know what you think. I just love it! If you want one for yourself, you need to check out her website at http://www.alphabetsoupembroidery.com/

Hope you have a great week, and I'm planning more fun things for the VERY near future. So, keep checking in with me. I absolutely love hearing your comments. It's nice to know you're out there!

No comments: