Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas secrets revealed - part 1!

Well, some of you were surprised with my jewelry under your tree Christmas morning. I cannot begin to tell you how exciting it was to make these pieces and know they would be wrapped and opened by unsuspecting recipients! I spent part of Christmas day wondering what the reactions would be. While I only took pictures of some of the pieces I had made (many I was just trying to get out of the door in time!), I could not share any of them with you until presents had been opened. So, over the next several days, I plan to share some of these pictures with you all. I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas!


2 comments:

Cassie said...

These are lovely! I especially love the charm bracelets. I bet the recipients were thrilled!!!

I agree with you...they should just give me the darn job! I'm starting to get a bad feeling about the whole thing. It's the weirdest interview process I've ever been involved in! They just sit and talk and talk, and I have to squeeze little nuggets of info about myself in! WEIRD!

Aunt Susan said...

Hey! I recognized my earrings and Pat's bracelet! Neat! I have enjoyed wearing them as well as my necklace and pin. Of course being stuck inside with a bad back - I haven't had a chance to show them off to the world yet! I can't wait to see "my others boys". I've missed all of ya'll. Aunt Susan