Wednesday, December 31, 2008

O Christmas Tree...

is finally undecorated (not the easiest task in the whole world!) I always dread the process of taking the tree out, but look forward to a clean slate for a new year. Minus the one strand of lights that went out during the season, this was one of my favorite trees. I must say that every year! The one strand of lights stressed me out a bit, but once all of those glass ornaments are hung safely on the branches, there is no going back in! Purchase all new lights for next year - check.


And, these guys are FINALLY starting to settle down a bit!

Wishing you a happy, healthy and peaceful 2009!

2 comments:

maggiegracecreates said...

I love that picture of the boys in the chair. Look just like I imagine your life being. We need toschedule a MaggieGrace World visit really soon.

Cassie said...

OH, the boys look like a handful! But they appear to be having fun! Best Wishes for 2009...Happy New Year!