Monday, December 15, 2008

Winner!

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:18
Timestamp: 2008-12-13 04:10:47 UTC

Sorry it has taken me so long! I actually had the winner selected Friday, but have just found the time to post the news. I saw Sonya Saturday, so she is already wearing her "Peace" necklace. It looks fantastic on her, and I hope she enjoys it. As for what the remainder of my week holds...probably not a whole lot of blogging! I am fast and furiously finishing up Christmas gifts. My goal is to have them in the hands of everyone no later than this weekend. I would really love to enjoy the few days leading up to Christmas. This is also the last week of school, so I am getting kindergarten and preschool presents ready to go. I'll try to focus on posting some pictures once gifts are delivered. Hope you all have a great week!

No comments: