Wednesday, January 28, 2009

inspiration for Valentine's Day

I love a good cupcake. I love to make them as much (maybe even more!) as I love to eat them. As I was going back through some old photos, I found this one...


This picture was taken as I preparing for a bridal luncheon for my wonderful friend, Stacy. Three years later, she is a wonderful mother to a beautiful baby girl. But, as Valentine's Day approaches, I thought that I just might need to make these again. They are too cute! The coconut cupcakes were perfect for the occasion, and I threw in the meringue hearts just for fun. So, they look quite cute, but they taste decadent as well...wonderful combination!

So, what do you bake for your sweetie on the sweetest day of the year?

2 comments:

maggiegracecreates said...

these are really cute - i still want to see more details of the house please

Unknown said...

I can attest that these cupcakes were the BEST and such a sweet treat! I often talk about that luncheon as being just the most amazing meal ever. Seriously, is there anything you can't do? Love, Stacy