Saturday, January 24, 2009

Winners!

Okay, gals....looks like we have two bag tag winners thanks to random.org. Drum roll, please -

True Random Number Service
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
7
2
Timestamp: 2009-01-24 14:34:20 UTC

Number 7 translates to the blog comment from Blair, and number 2 is from Crystal. Ladies, send me a quick email at lannaejohnson@windstream.net to claim your prize! Laney, thanks for a fantastic giveaway!!! Remember...if you want to talk with Laney about designing a custom tag for you, she can be reached at laney@triad.rr.com It is always fun reading your comments, and I hope you'll check my blog often. I am certain that I'll have a jewelry giveaway in the first part of February, because I'm working on a new piece right now. I think you'll really love this one! Hope your weekend is great. I'm off to give the three guys in my life haircuts...provided that everyone cooperates. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Congratulations ladies!!!!