Monday, January 12, 2009

to dig or not to dig...


There is no denying it...I gave birth to two little fish. They love the water. Always have. We are now contemplating what is quite possibly the inevitable. What is it about making a decision like this when it is going to be down to 18 degrees here this week? I tell you what it is...I'm over winter already, and pool companies are available right now. Sounds like a great fit to me! On a completely different note, I'm going to be coming up with some new designs very soon. I am now the proud owner of a torch. So, look out - there is soldering in my future! Also, I am going to have a some fun giveaways in the very near future from me as well as from some guest creators. So, it is always worth checking in. I sure hope 2009 is off to a good start for everyone!

2 comments:

The Clanton Gang said...

Oooh--how fun! Maddie's a little fish too, so I'm sure she'd be happy to help your boys celebrate summer in that new pool of yours. LOL

Lannae Johnson said...

Wendi - I know the boys would love it, so tell Maddie to go ahead and get her suit and towel ready! Pretty easy to invite someone to my imaginary pool, isn't it?!