Monday, June 22, 2009

it's great being 4!

We had so much to celebrate yesterday. Our little guy turned 4, and it was, of course, Father's Day. We spent the afternoon picnicking and hiking in the mountains - perfect for the guys in my life. Now that I think about it, it was perfect for me, too! I am thankful for two of the sweetest boys on earth and for the most wonderful father to those boys. It is no surprise they have turned out to be the young men they are with the example they've had.


Daddy with his boys


Happy 4th birthday, William! May all of your wishes come true. I love you so much!!

2 comments:

maggiegracecreates said...

Happy birthday William - Hope it was a great one.

Unknown said...

Aww, what a wonderful day! Happy Birthday William, can't believe you're such a big boy!