Tuesday, June 2, 2009

new font and new designs!

For those of you who might be extremely perceptive, I decided to sneak in a preview of a new lowercase font. Did any of you notice? Well, that preview was a couple of weeks ago, but now I am stamping like CRAZY with these great new letters. So when you place an order, you will now have a choice of font. Please keep in mind that one font might not work for a particular piece, but we can discuss that on an individual basis.

I received a call before vacation (which was fantastic, by the way!) from someone requesting three necklaces. One piece would be for her and one for each of her two sisters. She allowed me to be creative and come up with three different pieces. And of course I used the new font! Take a look at what I mailed to her...





I was very pleased with the way these turned out. If you are interested in having a custom piece like these made, please email me a lannaejohnson@windstream.net. Thanks so much for letting me design for you, Brooke. It was so much fun!

2 comments:

maggiegracecreates said...

welcome home ---- teresa

Natalie Jane said...

These are amazing! Let me know if you ever want to do a giveaway on my blog!

plummer.natalie@gmail.com