Monday, June 8, 2009

where have I been?

There is something new in the yard that is literally consuming all of our time! As a matter of fact, this is what we emailed to my husband last Tuesday while he was at work. Mean, you think? No, we just really wanted him home to enjoy the afternoon with us!

I'll post more pictures soon. We have had swimming lessons for the boys every day last week and have one more week to go. On top of that, there is no water coming out of any faucet in our house - I mean NONE...brings back awful memories of the snowstorm this year! Fortunately, help is on the way and should be here soon. But, I leave you with a promise to update my blog soon with new pictures of jewelry because there is an exciting giveaway around the corner!! Have a wonderful week.

No comments: