Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Green Swap

I decided recently to participate in my first ever blog swap. This is where you are paired up with another blogger and swap things based on a certain theme. Brandy was hosting the swap and organized all of the swap partners. Boy, did I get the great end of the stick! My swap partner was Liberty. Liberty is quite a talented (and generous, I might add) woman with four children. How she finds the time to be creative is beyond me! Anyway, I was beside myself to find my swap package on my back doorstep. I wanted to give you all a peek into what was inside. Keep in mind that the theme of the swap was "green." Green could be either the color green or save the planet kind of green. Liberty was so creative in incorporating both!




My package consisted of two adorable reusable shopping totes (I'm big on those!), a beautiful box of teas, a handmade bath fizzie, cucumber eye pads, Burts Bees products, a bamboo/silicone spatula and personalized labels printed by Liberty. Also, she's quite the crafty one with a sewing/embroidery machine (which I have shared with you all is just not my thing.) She made the t-shirt you see me modeling above. Is that not adorable?! Here is a close up:

I also love to cook and entertain, so she fixed me up with these wonderful "green" cloth napkins embroidered with my last initial - fantastic!


Liberty has a shop on Etsy, and you can find her on facebook. You really need to take a look at her things - perfect ideas for Christmas! Liberty, thanks so much for an incredible box of goodies! I really lucked out in getting you as my partner. Can't wait to place some gift orders!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW- you did luck out.
Great Stuff.
This was a fun swap !! and you look adorable in your shirt !