Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A letter to the tooth fairy

Dear Tooth Fairy,
Oh, how we have waited for the day you would visit our house! Honestly, we thought you'd never come. And while we're not due a visit quite yet, I just know you are right around the corner. Am I ready for a "snaggle tooth" little guy? The thought of it really brings me to tears, as we are rounding yet another corner in life and in growing up. I can tell you that he is ready, though. I begged him not to eat an apple at school today. I want to witness the first lost tooth - not his teacher before his mother! So, while he thinks that his first tooth should be worth $100, I simply don't agree. But please be generous to my little man when his time comes because he has waited ever so patiently. It stinks to be among the last in your class to lose a tooth, you know? We'll send up the flag when "it" happens, so get those wings ready. Oh...and we want your wings dipped in water to change the color and everything, okay?
Sincerely,
Walker's Mommy

No comments: