Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Mark your calendar!

In addition to my getting my boys to school, soccer, cub scouts, children's choir as well as an ever-growing jewelry business, my fall is spent organizing and promoting an artist market here in Madison County. We are in the process of planning our fourth show, and this year is going to be amazing! I have started a blog (yes, another one!) to keep those interested informed on the talent that will be joining us this year. I encourage you to follow this blog, as every several days I will be posting about a different artist. This year, the show is Saturday, November 14th. It is held at the historic courthouse in downtown Danielsville. We are only 20 minutes from Athens, GA, and it is well worth the drive! Just think...it could be your one-stop-shop for your holiday gift list. Can you imagine checking everyone off your list before the holiday rush even begins? You are guaranteed to find original work for everyone on your list. So, mark your calendar now!!! Oh, and did I tell you Brandy (http://www.sewcuteshop.etsy.com/) was coming? Oh yes, she is!!!

See you November 14th!

No comments: