Monday, October 13, 2008

goodies


Good morning! From time to time, I'd like to share with you all the work of others that I find to be quite fun. Over the weekend, I picked up some baby gifts I had ordered from my friend, Wendi, that does the cutest embroidery work. I selected burp cloths and onesies, and she has a fantastic selection at her website, http://alphabetsoupembroidery.com/. As you can tell from my jewelry, I love all things personalized, and Wendi has the greatest things for everyone - from babies, to teachers, and just about everyone else! She put Walker's name on his backpack this year and made him the cutest lunch bag with his name and a soccer ball. She also added my name to an a.dor.a.ble tennis racquet cover my sister and her family gave me for Christmas. Be sure to check out Wendi's website when planning your Christmas gift list!
Stay tuned this week for some other fun things. I put together some pieces last night that I'll be able to share with you this week, and I'm really getting ready for another giveaway...this one is just taking a little more time. I'll get to it - I promise!
I hope your Monday and the week ahead is great.

1 comment:

The Clanton Gang said...

Thanks Lannae! You're very sweet! :)