Monday, October 6, 2008

hope.faith.love

Weekends are wonderful, aren't they? My favorite weekends are those in the fall. We have begun pulling out the Fall/Halloween decorations for our home, and I definitely have Fall fever! The geese are returning to our pond for the winter, and that is one of our favorite parts of the season. We hear them arriving each evening and leaving each morning.

I wanted to show you all a piece I made this weekend. A friend of mine has purchased this necklace to give as a gift. It is a 3/4" sterling silver washer with a freshwater pearl dangle in the middle. These washers really are so much fun and are so versatile as well. I have them in several sizes to accommodate any words, names or phrases you may choose to stamp. This is also another nice option for a mother. You could stamp the names of her children - one name each on the smaller washers or multiple names on the larger washer. The possibilities are endless, and each piece is custom designed for you! I hope the recipient of this piece will be thrilled when she opens it.

I hope this week is a wonderful one for all of you. It will be a shorter one for us, as there is a teacher workday Friday. We are looking forward to a shorter week, a longer weekend and a visit with my parents. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Maureen Berryman said...

My favorite piece of jewelry is the charm bracelet. I am the proud owner of one that I received for my birthday. I get so many comments and compliments when I wear it. It has a charm for each one of my seven grandchildren and I hope to add more charms in the future!!

Maureen Berryman
Danielsville GA