Thursday, October 30, 2008

teacher workday...


As a preschool art teacher, I have come to really appreciate those words. Well, today is one of those days. William and I are home from school. And while it is a break from being at the preschool, I have no short list of things to do. Quite honestly, fitting in getting a shower on my days home gets tricky. Tonight is trunk or treat at the church, and I have agreed to make a couple dozen cupcakes for the cupcake walk. So, that certainly must get done. I need to get about 100 bags of candy ready for the evening as well. I also got a new shipment of silver in yesterday, so I have to get to work fulfilling orders that have come in the last several days. So many people are on the ball with Christmas. Are you one of those people? Speaking of one of those people, I have included a picture of one of the new pins I am making. I am certain this gift will be a huge hit this Christmas. The recipient of the gift is a grandmother in another state, and she does not know about my blog. So, you all will get to see her Christmas present before she does! I absolutely LOVE the way this pin turned out. Anywhere from two to five children is really perfect for this piece. And, it is also nice for people who would not wear a piece like the charm bracelet. As shown, this pin is $46. The discs are 1/2" sterling on a sterling silver 2 1/2" pin. Those with mothers/mother-in-laws who adore their grandchildren should really consider this gift this Christmas!
Well, I am off to bake cupcakes. I hope this day is a wonderful one for all of you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.