Monday, October 27, 2008

lost in my to-do list...

I am ashamed and embarassed to see that it has been a week since I last posted. Last week was crazy, though. We finished soccer season. I went on a field trip with Walker's Kindergarten class - had to be one of the funniest experiences of my life! I completed Halloween craft projects for preschool, which consisted of cutting out 46 handprints and bat bodies. And of course, I had to throw in some jewelry stamping. Oh...and I assisted Burke with two photo shoots. So, needless to say, this girl needed a blogging break! One of the photo shoots we did was of my nephew. I know I have gotten to show off my niece here before, but I had to share with you a couple of pictures of my nephew - too cute! All of our boys enjoyed spending the day together. We really don't do that enough. Eventually, and I know I've said this before, I am going to get Burke's photography blog up and going. As of now, I'm stealing his photos to use on my blog! I do have plenty more of his work I need to show off, so maybe that will be a goal for this week. Nothing wrong with aiming high, right?!

I would love to show you all some of the jewelry I've been working on, but a good part of it will have to wait until after Christmas. One of the pieces is for my sister's mother-in-law. She is not aware of my blog, so I can share that piece in the next couple of days. It is a new, nice way for grandmothers to show off their grandchildren. And what grandmother doesn't like to do that?!

I hope this week will be a good one for all of you. With Halloween approaching, I might want to shorten my to-do list. My boys and sugar don't lead to very productive days ahead!

1 comment:

maggiegracecreates said...

He sure is a cutie. I have missed you this week and Molly was home and up late Sat niht so I played hooky yesterday.

have a great day