Friday, October 10, 2008

just a note...

Sorry I have not posted anything in several days. It is certainly not because I haven't been stamping. The boys were upstairs last night attempting to go to bed. For those of you who haven't heard me work, you must understand that most anyone could not sleep through such a noise! I have been working on some pretty terrific things this week and hope to get some pictures posted next week. Some photos will have to wait, as they were ordered as gifts for individuals who might actually check my blog. We don't want to ruin any surprises! Who knows, maybe you will be the lucky one! If you are curious about options, though, send me an email to lannaejohnson@windstream.net. We can come up with something fantastic! I appreciate you all letting me be a small part of your celebrations - birthdays, Christmas, anniversaries and new babies. I've even thrown in a men's golf tournament in there! I'm thinking it is about time for another giveaway...how about you? Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

The Clanton Gang said...

Cute things!! :) Do you have priced posted anywhere?

Lannae Johnson said...

Thanks for taking a look, Wendi! I have posted some of the prices with their respective picture. Prices can vary greatly on things like charm bracelets, but I can figure a price in advance on those based on materials used. And, we are definitely not limited to the pictures I have posted. We can piece together most anything for a custom piece. I hope this helps!