Friday, November 21, 2008

It's Friday!

I have had the best couple of days. William's preschool Thanksgiving program/feast was yesterday, and it is my all-time favorite preschool event. It is filled with family, friends, great food and adorable children who did exactly what they were supposed to do on stage. Walker really wanted to be there, so his teacher said that it would be fine to leave school to attend. He seemed quite proud of his brother, and that made me very happy. I know they adore one another, but sometimes the bickering can get the best of me. Yesterday was not one of those days - they were great, and Walker was very supportive of his little brother. Today was Walker's day. They were studying the letter "P" at school today, so the entire kindergarten got to wear their pajamas to school. Walker thought that was the greatest thing ever. Even better than that (for me anyway) was that William and I got to join him for the holiday lunch at school. Walker seemed to enjoy showing William the ropes. We then headed to the high school to deliver a new piece I had been working on. It is funny...I always get a little nervous when I deliver a piece to someone who has never ordered - will they love it, hate it, wish they had gone with something different? Well, this reaction made my day! She was perfectly thrilled. The picture below will give you a little peek.

This is yet another piece that I would eventually like to make for myself. In the meantime, an order for another one of these came in today...looks like mine will have to wait!

I hope your weekend is a good one!

1 comment:

Aunt Susan said...

Lannae, Hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas! We did in spite of back problems - ha. Looking forward to seeing all of you soon. Let me know if you get this - I am trying to clean up my computer and user id's etc. Love ya, Susan
I Love my necklace and earrings!!!!!