Tuesday, November 25, 2008

pumpkin pie

Yes, there is one of those in the oven. I am baking a pie to take to the elementary school today. Walker's kindergarten class is having their Thanksgiving feast, and I'm delivering the pie. After we leave school, we're making a quick pit stop at our house before heading to my parent's house for a spend-the-night party. The boys are so excited they could POP! There is candlelight shopping downtown, and we are meeting some dear friends for dinner and an evening of quaint shopping. You never know...we may even happen upon Santa!

As I've said before, Thanksgiving is such a wonderful holiday for me. I know you've seen this necklace before (very recently since it was the November giveaway!); however, it really sums up what I'm feeling as Thanksgiving day approaches. This particular necklace is a little different than the giveaway piece because it has a white coin pearl in the middle. Anyway...don't forget to count your blessings!


1 comment:

Cassie said...

I really like the pearl in the middle of it! Have a happy Thanksgiving!