Monday, August 17, 2009

apron giveway with....


you guessed it! BRANDY!! Now, the only reason I'm telling you about this is because I get my name in the hat a couple more times to win this fantastic apron for myself. So while you think I'm being nice, my motive is purely selfish. Now, Brandy knows I love her things and want to be her poster child, and those that read my blog certainly know that I love Brandy's things. In the event that you did not know, I have a HUGE thing for aprons. They remind me of my great-grandmother - she was always in an apron. I already have two of her aprons (so I really shouldn't be so selfish;) however, this one would look great on me, too! Not to mention I gave one of my "Brandy aprons" to my mother, so I really only have one now. What am I supposed to do when one is dirty, I ask? Okay, if you think you want to win this adorable apron, then as always head to Brandy's blog http://sewcuteshop.typepad.com/sewcuteshop/2009/08/michael-miller-pet-deer-apron-giveaway-fab-finds.html#comment-6a0115707da072970b0120a4ff4bde970b where she will tell you exactly what to do. Good luck (my fingers are crossed!)
Oh, and if you haven't signed up for her Green Swap, then you can do that, too!! Where does that woman find the time?

No comments: