Monday, August 3, 2009

home again - home again

We have recently returned from an amazing trip to Fripp Island with some fantastic friends. It was great to have an end of the summer vacation, but it is so hard for me to believe that my oldest starts first grade on Thursday. This week will be filled with getting ready, open house, starting back and me catching up on tons of jewelry orders. Thanks so much to everyone who has placed and order!! I hope to be sending most all of them out by the end of this week. Now, for a few pictures from our vacation...

We saw several of these when the evening weather cooperated.



We saw TONS of these - all wanting to be fed, of course.

And, of course, we ate our fair share of this!

If you're on facebook, look for me there. You can be directed from the link at the top of this page on the right hand side. I have promised a giveaway there, and you can get in on the action! Wishing you a wonderful week.

1 comment:

maggiegracecreates said...

look at those sun kissed faces - welcome home - i still got a turtle riding with me.