Sunday, August 16, 2009

Green Swap

It seems as if I'm always apologizing for my lack of posts. At the same time, at least in my head, I seem to have a wonderful excuse. I'm not going to bore you with my schedule the last week and a half because I'd rather tell you about a fantastic swap Brandy is organizing. You need to get involved in this! So, here is the deal...you need to visit Brandy's blog at http://sewcuteshop.typepad.com/sewcuteshop/2009/08/with-this-being-the-first-year-i-am-really-going-to-need-your-help-in-the-advertising-post-on-your-blog-send-announ.html

All of the swap details are outlined there. In addition, you can find out how to earn gift certificates from Brandy's store...don't even get me started about how much I love her things! One of the boys' favorite people came to spend the night with them last night, and I had to drag out everything I owned that was made by Brandy. Quite honestly, it became a little embarrassing. I think she wanted one of everything, though!!

I've already started shopping for my part of the swap, and I'm working on some ideas for jewelry to include as well. So, be sure to get in on the action!!!

No comments: