Tuesday, September 16, 2008

blessings






If you read my post yesterday, you will remember that I mentioned making myself a bracelet. I talked about counting my blessings, and I just wanted you to see a picture of those little blessings! My husband took these photos while we were at the beach this summer. He is so talented in the photography department, and one day (when I find a huge chunk of time - anyone know where I can find that?) I plan to start his photography blog. He is taking our preschool pictures this year, so we should have tons of fun with all of those little guys and gals! The picture of the boys together and being sweet to one another is so rare. With only two years separating them, they are acting like typical brothers most of the time..."he hit me" - "he started it!" I guess that is what brothers are for. Plus, if you look closely, they are completely FILTHY!!! I dressed them in khaki shorts and crisp linen shirts when we started the day, and have you ever seen such wrinkled clothing or filthy feet? I love them, dirt and all!
As I look into my "crystal ball", I am seeing next week as having my very first give-away. I have not designed a piece as of yet, but I am feeling inspired. So, you must, must, must check back! We are heading to the soccer field tonight for our second game. So, GO HAWKS! Enjoy your day.



1 comment:

maggiegracecreates said...

Guess what - i count these two "monkeys" on my blessing list too.