Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A niece...finally!


Well, as of this morning I finally have a niece! As I mentioned before, she was due last Friday; however, she had us in suspense for five more days. She has a name - Elizabeth Colley Gold - yet my sister and brother-in-law are not decided on what they will call her. So as it stands, I am still unable to complete my sister's necklace! I promise I will post a picture when the necklace is finished.

I do, however, have another necklace I can show you. This sweet heart was made for a "sweetheart" who is a friend of my two little boys. It was her fourth birthday, and I thought she needed jewelry. All the while, my five year old had no idea why we wouldn't just go out and buy her a toy. Because I have two little guys in my life who don't understand the need for jewelry, every female we know will probably be inundated with jewelry for quite a while!
This week our focus is settling into preschool. This is William's first year, and I am the art teacher. It is only three days a week and three hours a day; however, by the time I get home I can hardly function. I am sooooo tired! I am hoping my body will adjust to the level of energy required for that many kids with paint brushes and scissors in hand! They are precious, though, and we are having a great time.
Hoping your week is a good one. Check in with me soon!

1 comment:

maggiegracecreates said...

I just happen to know that sweetie named hannah kate. Thanks for the link. Can I post it on my blog?????

teresa