Tuesday, September 9, 2008

from this day forward


We have friends from church getting married in October. While I always like to buy something I think the couple could use in their new home, it is really hard for me not to do something special just for the bride. Of course, you knew I would do jewelry! This is something I designed for Cortney for her bridal shower last Sunday. I hope this necklace will be something she will enjoy for years to come. This piece is a one inch hand stamped sterling disc with a hammered sterling heart charm and can be personalized especially for you or would make a wonderful and memorable gift for a sister, daughter or friend. A 16" or 18" chain is included. The necklace will be priced at $40. What a nice way to remember an anniversary!

Enjoy your afternoon.

No comments: