Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thursday...the new Friday


I must admit that preschool is wearing me out! Thankfully, we are there only three days a week. So, Thursday has become my new Friday. I am home now waiting to pick my oldest up from Kindergarten, and I feel as if I have a new lease on life! Little man number 2 is obviously worn out as well because he fell asleep in the car on the way home and is still down for the count. I am looking forward to a day at home tomorrow simply to regroup. I guess we all need those types of days. We have a busy weekend ahead; however, it is filled with many fun things. On Saturday, we are taking our boys to their first UGA football game. They are so excited! Then on Sunday, we are finally getting to meet our new niece/cousin. Of course all of this will not happen until we have another soccer practice tomorrow evening. Soccer is the Johnson family's newest adventure. Walker is on a team, and he takes it very seriously...of course, nothing is more serious than his cleats! His father loathes the fact that they are not the traditional black and white. Walker insisted, however, on silver cleats with touches of red and black. He can hardly concentrate on the ball for checking out his cleats. I guess I am now a soccer mom!

Hope there is some regrouping time set aside for all of us in the next few days!

3 comments:

maggiegracecreates said...

I knew you were smarter than me. Molly went to her first GA game on opening day in 1990 - her birthday was august 15th - yup 2 weeks old.

both girls could spell G E O R G I A before they could spell their names.

have a great weekend. we are gone tomorrow.

Carrie said...

Have fun at the game! Welcome to the world of blogging!

Very Mary said...

Love your jewelry! And you can thank Teresa for sending me your way!